Google
 

27 Dec 2006

First Day In College(2)

    When I got at the class,I found a madam standing in the front of the classroom.
when she saw we guys, be late for class more than 25mins, angry came to her face.
she wrote down a schadule on a blackboard. then said to us,"boys, don't you know when
the class start?Now look at your watch, didn't your watch tell you you are late more
than 25mins.don't you know how long be one class stay?yes. 40mins,only 40mins!and
you guys late more than 25mins...
Well, I can stop complain now ,but you must promise you won't be late next
time!"
    Then we replied in one voice:yes madam we promise we won't be late next time!
    then all the class continued to the book.
    about 5 mins later, the teacher asked the whole class to write down each name and
find each NO. on a list which is showed at the front door of the classroom.I ran to find my NO.and be failed.then i found the title at the list is "studens' id in class 1"
    Class 1, the list is for class 1 's students. what a shame!my name is listed at
the class 2's and my body is in class 1 at this moment. I came back to the seat that I seated before long. silently in sitting ,watching others passing the small listed to the teacher.then teacher annouceed to us : guys, now you all stand up and make yourself be known by others around you." but I still be seated, so stupid.