Google
 

26 Dec 2006

deep night

    this is a night full of dim stars but bright moomlight, the missing affection comes flooding back to my memory door,when I want to shut it closely but more strength I use more space it opens ......

the youth has half gone ,I suddently find that how time flies sometimes like a flybird...just now it is still fliding here and there freely in the wide sky ,but now where it is ? When I am hurry to find it ,to my frastrated it disapeared as fast as it is ,then never come up......

    a long no see friend called me one day,we were interested into same courses and hobbies in the Middle Senior School ,it was a pity when we met twice ,none of us could find an interesting topic in common.I sighed ,sighed on and on after hanged on the cellphone.Well,the space and time can seperate us even long before good friends,then what could be kept long?how long is the longest?Friendship can't , fellowship can't ,even love...certainly love daren't promise .

the stars are shining more light upon the quite land,I am in scilence deep absorbing into the thought of memory and future,of course I know clearly that both of them aren't changed any more,afamous proverb floats up :yesterday is a history ,tomorrow is a mistery ,but only today is at your hands.With the drops of tears shedding,take a deep breath,then what should you do ?no need to repead,yeah,continue your approach more confidently and with your broad smile.you know many poor people are lack of the chances to enter their eagle university,but you have the chance ,you are luckier .right?......

hi,guy!god blesses you ! no reasons to give up!guy,just with your loans face up to the obstacles ,whatever it is !